25 EFFECTIVE USES OF ACTIVATED CHARCOAL
Activated charcoal, also called activated carbon, is a form of carbon processed normally from coconut husks to have small, low-volume pores that increase the surface area available for adsorption or chemical reactions. This awesome black powder has been around for centuries are here we will explain the top 25 uses of Activated Charcoal
1.Treat Food Poisoning. Because of its amazing absorbing qualities, activated charcoal powder can absorb toxic chemicals or poisons if ingested. Medical Clinics use activated charcoal powder for this very purpose.
2. Natural Teeth Whitening. Activated Charcoal Powder when used on a regular basis can do many things for the teeth and gums, such as remove plague, remove stains from coffee, whiten, detox the mouth and remove bad breath.
3. Face Soap. Detox the facial skin, exfoliate, and remove impurities with charcoal soap/scrub. Recipe here.
4. Water Purifier. Activated Charcoal is the key ingredient in most water filters! It absorbs the chemicals in your water, making it safe to drink!
5. Reduce Bloating. Take an activated charcoal pill if you’re feeling bloated. This will help sponge up the gas in your stomach. Pretty amazing so far… right?
6. Air Purifier. An activated charcoal air filter will suck in all the odor and contaminants in the area, enabling you to breathe fresh and clean air.
7. Anti-Aging. By using activated charcoal, you’re helping your body last a lot longer. It also supports better cognitive function.
8. Fix Your Hooch. All the drinkers rejoice! This recipe uses activated charcoal to make your homemade hooch taste WAAAY better.
9. Art. Ever drawn with charcoal before? This medium of art dates back for centuries. While we don’t recommend using your finest activated charcoal for the job, but desperate times could call for desperate measures, and it will do the trick.
10. Gardening. Activated charcoal is mostly used on bedding and potting soil. It serves as insecticide, pesticides and fertilizer.
11. Freshly Cut Flowers Flowers. Drop some activated charcoal in a vase of fresh flowers to help them last longer and smell better!
12. Remove Mold. Keep some activated charcoal in your home in areas where mold is prone. Also, you can use activated charcoal as a soap to scrub away mold.
13. Prevent Rust. Stick some activated charcoal in your toolbox to help prevent rusting, as it wicks away moisture and absorbs any toxic organic matter.
14. Eyeliner. Make your own organic eyeliner here.
15. Mascara. A cheap organic way to beautiful lashes. Diy Makeup Tutorial here.
17. Cocktail. Here’s a fun activated charcoal & beet cocktail to try. Cheers to your health!
18. Smoothie. An activated charcoal smoothie is perfect for detoxification, hangovers, or even food poisoning. Recipe here.
19. Bee Stings. Having activated charcoal in your first aid kit can help relieve bee stings and bug bites. Details here.
20. Body Scrub. Make a body scrub to detox and exfoliate all over. Diy tutorial here.
21. Activated Charcoal Shampoo. No more bad hair days! Activated charcoal can be used as your alternative for commercialize shampoos in the market. It makes your hair soft, manageable and at the same it keeps your hair and scalp healthy. Make your own here.
22. Stomach flu. Stomach flu or gastroenteritis can be treated by taking activated charcoal.
23. Skin Salve. Activated charcoal salve is good for skin irritations, stings and itchiness. The combination of salve and activated charcoal helps to relieve itch and remove toxins from it. Make it here.
24. Combat Dog Breath. Make a charcoal biscuit for your pup to freshen that awful dog breath. Instructions here.
25. Refrigerator Deodorizer. Put a piece of activated charcoal in a small container and place it in a corner of your refrigerator to soak up the bad smells and any toxic elements causing your food to spoil early!
Purchase some activated charcoal powder today and put some of these to use!!